Monday 5 August 2013

PiCture POlish - Shy Violet

It was over a year ago now when I participated in piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2012 a lot has happened since then not long after that I got a job as ground crew at the airport and pretty much stopped blogging due to fact I couldn't wear polish to work anymore.

After I started my new job I was contacted to say I was selected as one of the winners of blogfest 2012 and would be able to help create a new piCture pOlish shade which was very exciting my favorite idea for my polish was a blurple scattered holo but this didn't work out as piCture pOlish have released quite a few blue holos in the last year and it would be too similar it was suggested to me about a bright purple holo and I agreed as purple is my second favorite polish color after blue.

Shy Violet is a bright purple jelly with scatted holo flake it is very sheer my pics below are four coats with no top coat in direct sunlight I think the quality of the holo flake that Picture Polish are using has changed as you can see in my pics it just looks very silvery barely holo at all which is a pity as I remember the flakes in piCture pOlish Kyrptonite being a lot more holo than the ones in Shy Violet.




This last pic is my attempt at stamping I haven't stamped in over a year so don't laugh too hard at me it did look really pretty in real life I used Make Up Store Greta a Konad plate not sure what number and one coat of Seche Vite to top it off I think Shy Violet looks really pretty with the extra holo stamping added!


Shy Violet is available for purchase from the piCture pOlish website.

No comments:

Post a Comment