Monday 16 December 2013

piCture pOlish Collab-Fest 2013

Hi ladies, today is collab-fest and I've got a cute little mani to show you that I did it a few weeks ago, since then I've had more breaks so if you think my nubs are short these pics they're even worse now arghhh! 

I decided to try out making some polishes decals and majorly failed I couldn't manage to peel or even scrape them off the baking paper, so I tried making them on glad wrap instead and they worked perfectly I just stretched the glad wrap and the pieces of polishes popped right off then I cut out the stars with a hole punch.

The polishes I used for the stars are China Glaze OMG & QT I think they look great against Shy Violet's purple base color, I topped the mani off with Joss Quick Dry Top Coat which gave it a really glossy finish, my nail art is always super basic but I still think this mani is really cute.






Please visit the Picture Polish website for more info on purchasing any of the collab shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment